Frequently Asked Questions
1How Can I Contact you?
Send us a message!
Your business is important to us! To learn more about Cuddletime Learning Center, contact us by phone or email, or submit an online request to Schedule a Tour. We look forward to hearing from you!
2Where can I apply for VPK?
If you live in Florida and have a child who turns 4 years of age by September 1, your child is eligible for Florida’s FREE VPK program. Your child can attend one of the two programs offered annually. The school-year program includes 540 hours of instructional time and begins in August.
3How can I Apply for 4C?
About 4C(4C) The Community Coordinated Care for Children helps income-eligible parents and guardians pay for the cost of child care while they are working or attending an approved education or training program.
Paying for child care can be difficult, but 4-C may be able to help if…
- Children in care are under age 13, and
- Parents are residents, and working
- The family income meets the eligibility criteria.
- Parents contact 4-C for information and an application.
- Parents choose a child care program that is best for their child and accepts financial assistance payments.
- Program Specialists process the application and calculate the parent’s co-payment.
- Parents and child care providers are notified of the approval for child care financial assistance.